5.3.13

PAY DAY HAUL: URBAN OUTFITTERS, ASOS & TOPSHOP







These are a few bits and bobs I picked up from various high street stores this payday. I can never resist a good shopping trip after all your hard work comes in one lovely pay cheque.
I absolutely adore the Tanned dress for ASOS and feel like such a fashionist wearing it. It's everything you could want, class, fun and style in a dress.

Like I said in my YouTube Video. This grey U.O pencil skirt can be dressed up or down, in both warm and cold weather. It's also the perfect length to not be walking like a pigeon.

Please watch my Video below, where I go into a bit more detail about the clothes I brought.
There will be serval blog posts styling these items coming soon!





4 comments:

  1. Amazing haul , love those flatforms xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got gorgeous style! I'm very happy to have stumbled across your blog.
    Anyway I hope you've had a lovely day, from your latest follower, Bekki / Inguz-Fashion! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! its really lovely when people leave comments like this x

      Delete