18.3.13

MAC Blush In Well Dressed: Review







 MAC BLUSH : WELL DRESSED £17.50

I purchased this blush via Debenhams when they were doing a 10% off beauty promo. I always try to be savvy when I buy more expensive products whether its getting a few free samples or free delivery etc. I like to have a scan around to make sure I am getting the best deal possible. 

I chose this colour because I thought it defined Spring, its light, fresh and pastel much like most spring colouring in clothing and flowers. The product is well pigmented but is more designed for a paler skin tone. I find I have to apply a fair amount unlike a deeper colour such as Mac Stereo Rose. 


The formula is Satin so it goes on very light and you don't feel like your caked in blush. 
I had to put a fair amount on my hand so you can see, but unfortunately the picture is a bit deceiving as the pink is much lighter than it appears. 

It surprised me how well this product was priced, I've brought a few MAC blushers but they always end up being special edition ones so I've paid a bit more. I think for a higher make up brand £17.50 is pretty good compared to some that start around £30. 

Overall I'd say its a lovely product, It would pair well with a bright eye and nude lip for a fresh faced sunny day make up look. The lighter shade means you can either leave it light or build up the product for a more intense look.

I'm always on the hunt for new blush colours but still haven't found the perfect one, I want something brightening and contributes to that ever so wanted  flawless skin make-up. If you have any suggestions I'd love to here. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment