22.3.13

Estee Lauder Signature 5-Tone Shimmer Powder Review







Estee Lauder Signature 5-Tone Shimmer Powder in Pink Shimmer£30.00 (via House of Fraser)

This beautifully packaged and presented product by Estee Lauder screams high end glamorous make-up. I've had my eye on this shimmer powder for some weeks now but had to give my self a good enough reason to cough up the £30. Unfortunately like most beautiful products I run out of reasons why I shouldn't buy it and find myself unknowingly handing over my debit card to the kind Estee Lauder ladies. 

The graduation of white through to a deep pink creates the perfect multi-use colour. I swirled my brush around all the colours for blusher and this made a nice shimmery spring/summer pink. I then used a small amount the very dark pink on the apple of my cheeks. Finishing off with the white/baby pink as a highlighter. 

This Shimmer Powder can be very subtle and understated or shimmer and sun kissed. I love having a product that you can build up rather than the colour being to bright with just one brush stroke. I know this is going to look gorgeous on holiday with a bronze skin, and I cant wait to try it with a tan.

After using the product quite a few times now I have fallen more and more in love with it. I find my self grabbing it in my make up without even contemplating other blushers. My mum has always worn estee lauder make up and i've borrowed hers since I can remember, its nice having my own shimmer product that I don't have to give back!

Have you tried the Estee Lauder Signature 5-tone shimmer powder? What shade would you choose?

lots of love xx                                            Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment