20.3.13

25% OFF ASOS FOR STUDENTS... What I Brought.

THE SWING DRESS

Prices don't include student discount. 
GO GO GO... its 25% off ASOS for students for 48 hours only and the swing dress style is all I want to buy right now. I've had my eye on these dresses for a while but was waiting for a good promo to justify buying them all.

I love this shirt dress and when I saw it I had to buy it. By some miracle there was one small size left and I was the last one to grab it before it sold out! I can imagine this dress with my black flat form sandals on holiday/when our english summer appears.

With this style of dress you cant go wrong. In the cooler days you can through on a light jacket and some thick tights and on the warm sunny days it is sassy enough on its own with a bold statement necklace.

This dress I though would look so nice with a pair of my Topshop Boots and the top of my frilled socks poking out. The cut out shoulders adds a more fun and sexy look without it being to much.

The swan print is a lot of fun, and a good way to follow the S/S13 monochrome trend. This with my new round frame ray-bans and over the knuckle rings is going to look lovely in the summer. 

What have you guys brought with the 25% off, I'd love to know!

Kate xx 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment